This premium hoodie printed with layered collage depicts the juxtapositions of London. A grimey Soho backstreet, usually buzzing with streetwear fans lined up to cop the latest rarities. Opulent marble found in abundance in the cities grandest buildings colliding with nature, cultivated flowers from the cities public gardens. All using photography by Sarah J. Edwards
By purchasing this product, you’re showing your support for BLAG and Sally and Sarah’s dedication to bringing the most classy, funny and cutting edge entertainment stories to readers, all eager to discover what goes on in music, film, art and culture.
- Set-in sleeve
- Double layered hood in self fabric
- Flat drawcords in matching body colour with metal tipping
- Metal eyelets
- Inside single jersey back neck tape
- Self fabric half moon at back neck
- Single needle topstitch at neckline and along hood opening
- 2x2 rib at sleeve hem and bottom hem
- Armhole, sleeve hem and bottom hem with twin needle topstitch
- Kangaroo pocket at front
Material: 100% Organic Ring-Spun Combed Cotton
Weight: 500 g/m²
We're happy you're here. Contact us in the chat with any questions.