Your favourite magazine is making a comeback in the guise of a luxury quarterly choose from collector’s hardback or paperback editions, both with velvety soft-touch finishing on the covers.
We’ve all experienced some extremely tough times over the past few years, so Sally and Sarah are creating a companion that inspires and elicits positive emotions. The return of BLAG will again be classy and funny containing culture curated and finely tuned for the discerning readers.
Sally and Sarah will helm the title creating original content along with very special guest contributions in line with each edition’s theme.
The quarterly format will be neat and tidy at approx 246mm x 189mm, to sit proudly on your coffee table.
Vol.4 Nø 1 will be themed: Back To Peace and Love
The edition covers music, art and culture bringing back beloved editorials: The A-Z and Ten Essential along with playlist curation, stunning photography and thoughtful writing.
Line up so far:
- A very appropriate return to the cover for Questlove with BLAG having giving him his first back in 1997.
- Daniel Arsham interview and art.
- To continue with the celebration of HIP HOP’s big birthday this year, the edition will feature a portfolio of photographs by Sarah J. Edwards including unseen portraits of Questlove, OutKast, Pete Rock, Busta Rhymes, Ludacris, Dead Prez, The Neptunes, Lupe Fiasco, Yasiin Bey and Wu-Tang.
- Ten Essential Ways To Find Your Peace
- Ten Essential Ways To Take Care of Yourself In and Enjoy London
- Peaceful London Photography Portfolio - you’ll have never seen the city quite like this
- Original art for the forthcoming BLAG ORIGINALS
- BLAG Vaults - Enjoy select photography and interviews / polaroids and stories from the iconic archives. This edition will feature Janelle Monáe’s first interview with BLAG.
More to be announced.
Available in paperback and limited edition hardback.
The first editions will be available to order from this weekend. Order now to reserve your copy.