Size Chart, Care & Environmental Policy
||86-94cm / 34-37in
||97-104cm / 38-41in
||109-114cm / 43-45in
||117-124cm / 46-49in
||127-135cm / 50-53in
|Body Length from HPS
||71cm / 28in
||74cm / 29in
||76cm / 30in
||79cm / 31in
||81cm / 32in
Body Length from HPS
|67cm / 26in
||68cm / 27in
||70cm / 27in
||71cm / 28in
||73cm / 29in
Our T-shirts are made by Bella & Canvas in Los Angeles and our printers use water based inks.
- Unisex sizing
- Shoulder taping
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Ath. Heather 90% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% poly)
- 32 single 4.2 oz finer thread, making the shirt softer and thinner
- We comb out 2.5x more impurities than standard ring spun cotton
- Long Staple Cotton makes for less stray fibres and a tight-knit print surface
- All production is 100% sweatshop-free and Platinum W.R.A.P. Certified
- Fabric is dyed using 7x less water and eco-friendly dyes
- By using newer, more efficient dye machines, Bella & Canvas use less water than the average for clothing manufacturers, saving 24 million gallons a week. Any water they do use is filtered and recycled.
- Solar energy is used to power our sewing and cutting facilities, motion-sensor LED lighting and skylights throughout each building, and electric car charging stations to encourage employees to go green.
- Their manufacturing facilities and LA Headquarters produce almost no landfill because they recycle pretty much everything that can't be turned into a tee. They've optimised their cutting to reduce plastic use, and excess fabric is recycled into a number of things like baby bibs or stuffing for upholstery. Let nothing go to waste!
USA & ROW: Washing Instructions: Machine wash warm, inside out, with like colors, remove immediately. Tumble dry medium, cool iron if needed. Do not dry clean.
UK: Machine wash cold with like colours. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low.
Framed and Mounted / Matted Prints
Created from high-quality wood, milled with simple clean lines and presented with a satin finish. Includes an off-white mount that will not discolour or fade with age.
All framed prints feature our premium fine art paper. This is a museum-quality paper which reproduces photography and artworks with exceptional tonality and renders sharp details with consistent flatness and accuracy.
For the matted / mounted prints we use a thick 1.4mm window mount cut from premium, textured mountboard. All mounts are "conservation grade", FSC certified, 100% acid free, and will not discolour or fade with age.
- Simple, elegant design
- Premium, fine art paper with a gently textured surface
- Handmade by specialist picture framers
- FSC certified off-white mat / window mount
- Delivered ready for hanging
Fine Art Prints
A premium quality heavyweight (200gsm) fine art print material with a smooth, clean finish. This museum-quality paper is extremely consistent and works perfectly with large, full colour graphics or illustrations. The matte finish emphasises different highlights and tones in the source artworks; helping to create stunning works of art.
Hahnemühle Photo Rag Print
A heavy-duty (308gsm) matt paper made of 100% cotton rag with a natural white tone and excellent black saturation. Popular with professional photographers, this paper produces very high-quality print reproductions.
We're also really proud of our printer's eco credentials:
- FSC approved or sustainably sourced paper
- Printed using water based inks
- Local fulfilment reduces carbon emissions
- Contains no plastic
We're reducing carbon emissions by working with eco-conscious print labs around the globe to fulfil orders.